The Parish Hall second floor serves as the Preschool and the first floor serves as a large meeting and dining area for the church and for others of the community.
Built in 1881 through a donation given by Thomas A. Scott, then president of the Pennsylvania Railroad, it houses a large hall and kitchen on the first floor with six class rooms upstairs.
In addition to serving as the location for our Preschool, the Parish Hall is used for coffee hour after each Sunday morning service, Craft Group, Red Cross blood drives, social events and many other ministries.
The hall is available for use by non-profit public benefit agencies for free or for social occassions by area residents for a small rental fee, upon approval. The Parish Hall is wheel chair accessible and holds up to 150 guests, please contact the church office at (610) 622 - 3636 or email@example.com for further information.